|SCRAPERS OR BRUSHING||WATER BLASTING||CHEMICAL CLEANING (ACIDS)||Rydlyme SAFE CLEANING TECHNOLOGY|
|JOB DURATION (Days)||4||9||5||1|
|JOB COST ESTIMATE||€ 25,000||€ 46,000 *||€ 50,000 *||€ 34,000|
- 15,000 One inch (25.4mm) tubes, 50’long.
- Deposit thickness 1/32” (.8mm).
- 4 water boxes (9800 gallon volume).
- 30’ of 72” diameter supply & return piping.
- Total volume = 49,900 gallons.
The Cost of Scale
Water scale deposits are a significant cause of heat transfer loss, along with the subsequent increase in energy costs. In fact, even a thin layer of scale (1/32") can cause a 30% increase in the cost to operate that piece of equipment.
Keeping the cooling passages free of mineral deposits significantly improves efficiency, conserves energy, extends the useful life of the equipment, and saves your plant time & money.